Dr. Collins is a Doctor of Chiropractic with over a decade of chiropractic experience and is a former university professor and clinical educator.
Dr. Collins is typically sought out by patients for his comprehensive approach that combines chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue therapy, and corrective exercise.
His philosophy can be summed up in the following quote:
Dr. Collins has worked in clinics with various specialties ranging from pediatrics to sports rehabilitation. Over the years he has become a go-to resource for medical doctors, athletic trainers and personal trainers as he diagnoses and treats athletic injuries with a goal of getting athletes back to sport with minimal downtime.
Outside of the office, Dr. Collins likes to spend time with his wife, Katherine (owner of Fit4Mom Denton County), and their three daughters. He makes it a priority to remain physically active with weight training, trail running, and competing in triathlons.
Advanced Training and Certifications:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Extremity adjustments (shoulders, ankles, etc)
- Corrective Exercises
- Mobility Work
- Active Release Techniques (ART)– Soft tissue therapy- previously credentialed
- Fascial Distortion Model (FDM)– Myofascial release
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)– Myofascial release
- Kinesiology Taping (RockTape, K-taping, Dynamic Taping)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment- (SFMA)
- McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis & Therapy (MDT)
- Postural Restoration Institute (PRI)
- Pregnancy & Pediatrics- International Chiro Pediatric Association